We are seeking a Business Development Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for making outbound calls to customers and prospective clients, handling inbound calls, supporting Account Executives and Business Development Managers with order processing and related.
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service and post-sale follow-up to facilitate repeat business.
- Following up on targeted promotions to customers and prospects
- CRM contact and account information maintenance, daily notes, task follow-up management, quote pipeline maintenance
- Maintain record of client contact information
- Making follow up calls to customers with their shipment details providing a tracking number and delivery date
- Answering incoming phone calls and inquiries from customers.
- Entering orders into sales software, printing picking slips and providing the paperwork to the shipping department
- Contact prospects to keep in touch, offer promotions, send samples, gather competitive intelligence, identify products they are currently buying and who they buy from.
- Be able to communicate by phone and email the differentiating factors of Shamrock products and services.
- Update and maintain records in Salesforce
- Organize sales presentations, price lists, and related and ensure that all are prepared prior to deadlines.
- Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time.
- Report any inventory or service issues to management and the appropriate Account Executive immediately.
- Send out thank-you cards
- Assist with export sales with correspondence and as needed.
- Contribute towards customer satisfaction – net promoters of Shamrock
- Add to improving the sales and service processes.
- Help maintain, win accounts, and grow new business
- Communication among sales and other business departments.
- Emphasize work quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Help achieve the company’s sales goals.
- Previous experience in sales and B2B telesales
- Telephone sales & service ability
- Prospecting ability and willingness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30 am – 5:30 pm EST
- Office environment
- Bonus and commission eligible
About Shamrock Marketing:
Shamrock Marketing, Inc. offers rubber products, consumables, and equipment to the tire retread and repair industry. Founded in 1992, Shamrock is a family owned and operated business headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. We are an industry leading marketing & distribution company in our 26th year in business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Business Development: 3 years (Required)