Our company is seeking an Equipment Manager who can run the service, installation, and sales support functions in a hands-on role. The Equipment Manager will be responsible for front line phone technical support for customers, on-site installations and repairs, inventory of parts, communication with factory technicians, improving processes, and preparing used equipment for resale.
If you have previous experience with inline production equipment, in particular tire retreading equipment, and you’re interested in pursing an exciting new opportunity, then apply with us today.
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Support equipment in the field – phone service, remote teamviewer, coordinating with factory techs.
- Manage service pipeline, coordinate parts shipments with shipping manager and customer, support part installation remotely over the phone, email, text, and teamviewer.
- Troubleshooting operating software and mechanical issues remotely.
- On-site installations and repair of equipment throughout the U.S. and parts of Canada.
- Coordinate equipment shipments with the factory, logistics manager, and customer.
- Maintain and manage parts inventory
- Support the equipment sales process by collaborating with sales, answering technical questions, and participating in conference calls and meetings with clients.
- Contact customers to follow up equipment installations or issues.
- Inspect used equipment to help with valuation.
- Repair used equipment for resale.
- Improve processes in customer service, inventory, or other service issues.
- Maintain a customer service net promoter score above 3.
- Troubleshooting Software, Electric, Mechanical
- Read & understanding schematics
- Work with clients and maintain high customer service standards
- Methodical, organized, and ability to prioritize
- Capacity for multiple projects
- Ability to learn technical details on the job
- Clear concise communication
- Calm personality under pressure
- Ability to travel on short notice and as needed
- Equipment maintenance 5 years or more preferred
- Remote and onsite equipment service and repair 5 years or more preferred
- Software troubleshooting
- Retread process knowledge would be beneficial
Education & Technical Skills:
- High School
- PLC, CNC, MS interface
- Allen Bradley, Siemens, or similar
Location & Compensation:
- Bluegrass Commerce Park in East Louisville, KY.
- Competitive compensation package with advancement opportunities
- Attractive benefits package including 401k, health insurance and more.
Headquartered in Louisville Kentucky, Shamrock Marketing specializes in the supply of rubber products, consumables, and equipment to the Tire Retread Industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Equipment Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Louisville, KY 40299 (Required)