- Previous experience in machine refurbishing and repair
- Strong mechanical skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and schematics
- Knowledge of electrical systems and components preferred
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects and stand for extended periods of time
Warehouse Finishing Line Associate
Part-time 15 ~ 25 hours per week
Weekdays 8:30am – 5:30pm (Flexible schedule)
Vacation / PTO eligible
*Potential for Full-time
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar administrative role.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Attention to detail and a proactive attitude.
- Prioritizing, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a diverse team.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge and/or Sage 300 ERP knowledge preferred.
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to tasks.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with a team.
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills.