Shipping & receiving: 3 years (Preferred)
Inventory control: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Title: * Shipping & Receiving Lead* Department: Warehouse **
- Full Time / Part Time: *
FT* Reports to: Primary – Warehouse Manager*
Secondary – Logistics Manager or President
Job Description: * The shipping & receiving lead primary objectives are to ship accurately and on time every day, receive accurately and on time, and communicate across the business from purchasing, to sales, to logistics. *
– Work with line lead to plan production as needed for customer shipments
– Work with sales to prioritize, plan, and communicate eta to customers.
– Communicate tracking and logistic details to customers daily.
– Support, organize, coordinate, and inspect RGAs.
– Stay on top of back orders with purchasing and sales.
Responsibilities & Duties include: **
-Fulfills the duties and responsibilities of Shipping & Receiving.
-Pull orders and stock inventory daily.
-Ship daily with UPS, FedEx, LTL, LCL, and LTL.
–Source and provide rate quotes to sales Provide shipment weights & dimensions for bookings.
-Prepare paperwork for LTL and export shipments.
-Prepare daily shipping report with tracking numbers, carrier, eta, and back orders
-Responsible for accuracy of shipments and receiving Load and off-load of trucks and containers by hand and by forklift Light assembly and packaging as needed in support of production.
-Cycle counting and inventory control with Warehouse Manager Work with Management, Supervisor, Production Lead, as needed.
-Quality assurance responsibilities Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Experience Requirements: * 3 years Shipping & Receiving experience FedEx, UPS, LTL, Int’l experience preferred*
Education: High School, forklift certified preferred Physical requirements to stand/walk eight hours a day and lift up to 75 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Shipping & receiving: 3 years (Preferred)
- Inventory control: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page: