Large Base “Fat Boy” Envelope Valves
Standard on all Bulldog Envelopes
Why Are “Fat Boy” Valves Better?
- One piece valve stem eliminates the sealing point between the valve and adapter.
- Valve base is 2.5” (63 mm) in diameter, for added surface area to help establish a superior seal with the envelope.
- Equipped with 8 air channels for a fast efficient air flow and to help avoid vacuum blockage on the tread face.
- Valve stem has a thread limit on the bottom to help prevent over-tightening while in service.
Air Wizard Wicking Disc
- The “Wizard” wicking disc is 4” (100 mm) in diameter and provides the valve system with superior vacuum efficiency and pressure across the tread face of the tire, helping to ensure proper cushion flow.
- With 8 extra large air conduits and a recessed valve base design, the Wizard disc ensures optimum air flow and will not seal off on a tread bloc during vacuum.
- Easy to use, requires no special attention and will fit on any standard size basic envelope valve.
- Works great with strip wicking and with or without traditional cloth wicking depending on the application.